You can encounter orangutans.
Anna Curran, a local based Personal Travel Manager, posted an interesting post on her Facebook page. As a local based travel agent, who lives in Ocean View she shares a competition with us.
Normally with these competitions you have to do this, have to do that etc….. not this time, it is actually kinda simple
A 7 day Fully Inclusive Tour to visit the orangutans of Sumatra, fully accompanied with English speaking guides.
Few simple steps:
- Like my FACEBOOK Page Anna Curran – Personal Travel Manager,
- Comment underneath the competition post why you would love an encounter with the orangutans
- SHARE, SHARE & SHARE the post….
Competition closes 11:59pm AEST, Sunday 1st January 2017.
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Tour departs Medan, Sumatra and must be taken in 2017. Prize includes a tour for 2 adults and includes:
- Private transfers; 5 night lodge accommodation;
- 1 night 5 star accommodation at the Marriott Hotel Medan;
- 2 days hiking/rafting in Gunung Leuser National Park with English speaking guide;
- 1-day village tour; 1 day elephant washing & feeding in Tangkahan;
- all breakfasts and most lunches.
Why should you travel with Anna?
- She is passionate about conservation of the Orangutan.
- She is donating to local education projects.
- She plants trees every-time she visits with a group.
Who can participate in the tour.
- You do need a reasonable level of fitness – yes eg be able to walk up a hill and walk for up to 1km.
- We have lots of stops along the way. Having said this 2 guests on my last tour were ladies in their 70s and their preparation was nothing more than 3 x week 45mins walking.
- We don’t hike for more than 4 hours total in a day..usually less.
Is it “bush camping style”?
- No camping, all lodge accommodation. So you can have a good rest and sleep at the end of the day.
****Does not include international airfares or travel insurance.
****Must be over 18 to enter. The winner must have liked our page, commented and tag.
Contact Anna Curran – Personal Travel Manager for More Details