The air quality in Dayboro
We use a DC1100 PRO EMI air quality monitor, this is not an full blown air qualifier tester. It is just an off the shelf indoor air quality tester. This unity is a good alternative for the more industrial standard units that cost thousands.
The Air Quality tester is happily sitting under the house, where it is monitoring the air since 2010 I think it was. Same place since day dot, same applies for the ground and air gamma radiation unit.
The unit specifications:
- True Laser Particle Counter with two particle size ranges
- Particle Measurement: 0.5 Micron & 2.5 Micron
- Flow Rate: .01 CFM
- Talks to the weather server and collects data into a DB.
We measure two particles groups/sizes:
- Small – 0.5 Micron and larger: Fine dust, bacteria, mold, smoke, etc.
- Large – 2.5 Micron and larger: Coarse dust, pollen, dust mite casings, etc.