Just Another Directory Page Dayboro.COM
What they say about themselves:
From the about page:
“Dayboro.com was created to show off all that the Dayboro Region has to offer. Visitors can find all there is to see and do to make for an amazing escape. Dayboro.com was also created to serve as the most comprehensive directory of local businesses and events. Locals can easily search for any service they are after. Businesses can get listed and found free of charge.”
Although it sounds that it is unique it is not new, there are several pages on the topic Dayboro and Dayboro Business Directory, this is just another one. A good attempt at that, so what has it to offer.
How it works:
Simply create an account and add your listing, event and other relevant information, pretty straight forward.
To create a listing you need to have an account with Dayboro.com. Sign up is super easy. You can sign up with your own username and password or simply auto register and sign in using your Facebook, Gmail or Twitter account. This means if you’re signed in to your Facebook account in another window, you are automatically signed in to Dayboro.com.
What does it replace?
What is it different than this the dayboro.info Directory attempt.
Behind the screens there might be some other differences:
- dayboro.com is supported by external coders (russia), dayboro.info is not.
- dayboro.com is new, dayboro.info is not
- dayboro.com is reasonable static and provides not additional services apart from lising. Dayboro.info promotes listings on social media
- dayboro.com is build by a new resident, dayboro.info is build by a long term resident (with a fair few people who not like this resident)
- dayboro.com is following suit, dayboro.info is a market leader and promotes your business.
- dayboro.com is a passive promotion entity, as in people have to look for it. Dayboro.info is an active promotion entity people can look for it and people get provided with answers they look for when posting on social media.