Beauty – Friend or Foe? Goddess Circle
You are invited to join Samford Red Tent to sit in women’s circle to explore and share our relationship with beauty.
Saturday 16 September, 6.30-9.30pm
We will explore:
• whether beauty is our friend or foe
• what belief systems we hold within ourselves about beauty and why
• how we recognise beauty in our lives.
We will also share a fire and water ceremony to release limiting beliefs surrounding beauty and welcome beautiful into our lives.
To provide time for each woman to participate fully in this sharing experience and to encourage connection, the numbers are limited to 10 participants. Please book early if this sharing circle is calling you to avoid disappointment.
Please bring a healthy plate of food to share (such as cut fruit), a water bottle and a towel to lay on for the meditation.
This event is a Collective Wisdom Women’s Circle for goddesses 18+ years.
Dress for total comfort.
$10 members and $15 non-members
Our event will be held at –
Wights Mountain, Samford
Address will be provided closer to the event.
Meet your facilitator –
Hi, I’m Danielle
Red Tent circles have become an important part of my life; the connection to women, the space to ask myself “How am I really?” To be listened to and heard while establishing a relationship with nature, spirit and ceremony.
That was a mix that I immediately loved!
Growing up I was surrounded by so much Goddess energy; sisters, female cousins, all-girls school, beautiful female friendships, it is so familiar and comforting to me this feminine connection ☺
I can see when I look back that all study and professional roles that I undertook were in some way linked to supporting women. Now Energy Work, Holistic Counselling and Coaching provides more opportunities for me to facilitate gentle feminine healing.
Things that bring a smile to my face are making and devouring yummy plant-based goodies, spending time with oceans and creeks, my children and fur kids. A little bit of kirtan, free flow dance, henna tattoos and nourishing yoga also keep me happy.
I look forward to sitting with you in the Red Tent in our beautiful Samford!
At every Red Tent New Moon Circle:
· Theme/ Activity /Sharing/ Craft (Theme changes every month)
· Feast (Each attendee brings a plate of healthy food)
· Bring your water bottle
· Membership is open to anyone who identifies as a female
· Refunds will not be issued.
· Babes in arms are always welcome at Red Tent
Membership permits you to have discounted entry to ANY branch of the Red Tent plus many other benefits.
To become a member visit our website- www.redtentaustralia.org
Please email confirmation to: email@example.com
Red Tent Australia
The benefits to becoming a member of Red Tent Australia are HUGE!
– Sisterhood & Connection; finding your tribe.
– Support networks: Online Forums & face-to-face gatherings each month.
– Access to holistic information & education
– Discounts on services and workshops
– Discounted entry to Red Tent Circles
– Discounted entry to RTA exclusive education programs
– Discounted admission to our Annual Red Tent Retreat!!
– Preferential booking to events and members only events
– Discounted products on our website (natural, locally sourced, organic, beautiful and exclusive!!)
We are looking forward to seeing you at the circle.
Enquiries For Beauty – Friend or Foe? Goddess Circle: