Block printing is so much fun and guaranteed to enrich your creative desire to print everything! Once you have mastered the basic skills there will be no stopping you!!
In our basic block printing workshop you will achieve the following skills & outcomes:
- Preparing your fabric and paint for printing,
- How to hold and apply pressure to achieve the optimum print,
- How to design unique patterns with standard blocks,
- Post printing care of fabric items and blocks,
- Taking home your own unique pieces of block printed fabric, apron and selected project.
No Experience Required
– 2.5 hours
- Cotton cloth for printing,
- Fabric Paint and sponge applicators,
- Blockopedia Calico Apron,
- Linen/cotton blend Tea towel or Drawstring bag,
- Use of wooden printing blocks and other equipment,
- Complimentary beverages and tasty morsels!
What to bring:
- A desire to have a lot of fun!