The management committee shall accept or reject the application, with notification given at the next general meeting.
- To promote civic pride
- To protect the natural beauty of the district
- To represent the residents of the district and to liaise on their behalf with government and other bodies
- To promote and support local business
- To promote and support local associations, clubs and organisations whose objectives are principally to meet the needs of the community
- To remain a-political, non-religious and non-sectarian
WHAT WE DO:
Besides our General Meetings where residents and local businesses’ concerns may be raised, our annual activities include:
- Organising the Dayboro Day Festival, which incorporates The Dayboro Antiques & Collectibles Fair, held on the last Sunday in May each year. (See EVENTS page for more information)
- Community Calendar – distributed free throughout the district, sponsored by the businesses who advertise thereon and featuring a local photographic theme.
- Swaggies Christmas – a free family event held in December. (See EVENTS page for more information)
- Monthly market on the first Sunday of each month (except Jan). Proceeds distributed to the Dayboro Community as decided throughout the year. Stall sites $15 for a 3 x 3 site. Contact Steve or Lexie for more information or emailT