Meetings: 3rd Thursday (usually bi-monthly – contact the Secretary for next meeting date), 6.30pm at 28 Williams Street, Dayboro. Qld
The management committee shall accept or reject the application, with notification given at the next general meeting.
- To promote civic pride
- To protect the natural beauty of the district
- To represent the residents of the district and to liaise on their behalf with government and other bodies
- To promote and support local business
- To promote and support local associations, clubs and organisations whose objectives are principally to meet the needs of the community
- To remain a-political, non-religious and non-sectarian
WHAT WE DO:
Besides our General Meetings where residents and local businesses’ concerns may be raised, our annual activities include:
- Organising the Dayboro Day Festival, which incorporates The Dayboro Antiques & Collectibles Fair, held on the last Sunday in May each year. (See EVENTS page for more information)
- Community Calendar – distributed free throughout the district, sponsored by the businesses who advertise thereon and featuring a local photographic theme.
- Swaggies Christmas – a free family event held in December. (See EVENTS page for more information)
- Monthly market on the first Sunday of each month (except Jan). Proceeds distributed to the Dayboro Community as decided throughout the year. Stall sites $15 for a 3 x 3 site. Contact Steve or Lexie for more information or emailT