Proceeds to Dayboro Community/Charities decided by DDPAI
The Dayboro markets are going from strength to strength, over the years more businesses have attended on a regular basis. It is a great place to pickup art bargains, fresh produce, crafts, live-stock and native plants.
Some of the regulars are:
How to contact organisers of the Dayboro Markets?
Ph: (07) 3425 2456 or (07) 3425 2260
DAYBORO DISTRICT PROGRESS ASSOCIATION INC.
- To promote civic pride.
- To protect the natural beauty of the district.
- To represent the residents of the district and to liaise on their behalf with Government and other bodies.
- To promote and support local business.
- To promote and support local associations, clubs and organisations whose objectives are principally to meet the needs of the community.
- To remain a-political, non-religious and non-sectarian.
Each year we also organise
Dayboro Day Festival – 29 May 2016 (always the last Sunday in May)
Dayboro Antique & Collectables Fair – 29 May 2016 (always the last Sunday in May)
Dayboro Markets – 1st Sunday monthly (except January) 8am-12pm. Proceeds to Dayboro Community/Charities decided by DDPAI
Dayboro Community Calendar
Swaggies Christmas – Mid December
Executives for 2015/2016
President: Mark Hansen
Vice President: Stephen Adcock
Treasurer: Lexie Bell
Secretary: Maria Hansen 0438 897 279
Meetings held at 28 William St, Dayboro
6.30pm on the 3rd Thursday – bi-monthly
PO Box 139, Dayboro QLD 4521
Festival email: email@example.com
Market contacts: Lexie 3425 2260 or Steve 0412 867 781