***NOMINATION INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW***
Me-Cow are bringing 2 mechanical cows for a demonstration and to give our members some practice time as the season will be kicking off very soon.
The Me-Cow agenda is:
- Who are we
- How we got here
- Why use a mechanical cow and how relates to live cattle
- Different ways to use a mechanical cow and benefits
2. Better body control of horses
- Basic exercises to practice and apply to mechanical cow and live cattle
3. Demo on Me-Cow
- Training and pattern modes
4. Members one on one work horses on Me-Cow with guidance
Me-Cow will have cutting trained horses there to demonstrate.
The cost will be $10 and will include a sausage sizzle. Soft Drinks available for sale. BYO “other drinks”