Dayboro Cottages & Llama Walks
The unique combination of warm hospitality and luxurious accommodation surrounded by Llamas and wildlife. Dayboro Cottages and Llama Walks was designed as a very special and unique couple’s retreat. You will find us situated 3.5 km along Mt Mee Road from the Dayboro township, approximately 45 minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
Whether you are a couple looking for that romantic getaway, a lone traveller or just needing to escape and unwind, you will be sure to enjoy the peace and quiet and the gorgeous views over the Dayboro Valley in one of our private self-contained cottages set amongst natural bushland and mountains.
We have 5 cottages in total and each one is beautifully appointed, privately located,
fully self-contained and offers our guests:
- Large comfortable beds with feather and down doonas and European cushions
- Luxurious robes and slippers for your comfort and indulgence
- Lovely modern bathrooms with soaps, shampoo, conditioner and hairdryer provided
- Self- catering kitchen facilities including microwave, electric frypan, cutlery and crockery , coffee, an assortment of tea, milk, salt and pepper
- Spacious living area with a lounge and dining table built for two
- Large screen LCD TV, DVD and CD player (A selection of DVD’s and CD’s are available at reception)
- A selection of books and games are also available at reception
- In room laundry facilities including washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Private balcony overlooking the beautiful Dayboro valley
- Outdoor table, gas barbeque and all bbq utensils supplied
- All of our cottages offer stunning views over the Valley!