Dayboro Weather August.
Last night at the “gentlemens” club, there was a bit of talk about when we really had a good rain fall. Let’s put it bluntly……. June.
The averages for Dayboro this month.
- Temperature (mean temp) : 15.5°C (2017) that is up by 0.50°C over a 13 year period.
- Rain: 5.8 mm that is down by 43 odd mm, our average for this month is about 48.1mm
- Wind: the average wind speed was down, this is due to a few reasons. One is that the “trade” winds are further of the coast and secondly due to the temperature (warm air has lesser ohmpf)
- Barometric Pressure: 1018.8 on an average. This is up, hence the nice weather high pressure systems push the rain away. Rain generally comes with a low pressure system.
- Solar energy: 134.9 kWh for this month, that is up by 13kWh based on our average. This is good for those with solar panels.
- UV rating: 5.0 that is down this year, which is good. As we do not want much UV. HOWEVER, this is also an indicator of the increase in “smog”.
- Dew point: down on an average by 8.8 points… This is NOT good, but expected because we did not had any rain.
Detailed reports for Dayboro
Guesstimated weather for next Month.
Air Quality, will be poor especially leading up to the anticipated rain events mid September, this is due to the release of pollen’s and dust in the air.
Dooms day prediction.
- We be good :-), but it is advisable to clean out some gutters, start preparing for the storm season. Do some tree pruning get help from Unit’s Mob Tree services call them on 0422 467 448, or get some gardening help from BES Acreage & Gardening services.
- Snakes will come out of hibernation and will behave “aggressive” as they look for food and a bit of loving. If you see one, do not kill it just call Peter on 045589288